This image is from the Satorialist blog. Scott Schuman and Garance Dore were collaborating capturing ‘true love in pictures‘ for the Tiffany’s ‘what makes love true’ campaign. I thought it was the perfect photo to enter into the weekend after Valentine’s Day. And I don’t ususally include food but these mini lemon merigue bites looked too tempting not to share.
I am looking forward to the extended weekend and hope to complete some tasks. There have been so many people interested in my nine head croquis Man and Woman that I plan to redo them with a front and back version. And yes the personal croquis is soon to arrive. So in the meantime I will leave you with a little weekend reading.
Weekend Reading List:
- How to Create the Change You Want to See ~ Simply Luxurious Life
- The Perfect Wife ~ The Atlantic
- Long-Married Couple dies Holding Hands ~ Huffington Post
- You Didn’t Thank Me for Punching you in the Face ~ Views from the Couch (Please do not read this if you are sensitive to four lettered language. Like many I fear you will miss her point.)
- A few blogs to check out Ten Paces and Draw ,Theatre of Fashion and Sophie Blackall
And I couldn’t resist a little video romance. Okay I could but didn’t.
You must be logged in to post a comment.