I managed to get some drawing done this week. It’s been awhile. So that was a nice reprieve. I am posting Meow all colored. Love how the orange highlighter worked for the coat. Makes it very vibrant don’t you think?
Life is still crashing over my head in waves. I am barely surfacing for air. So I plan to keep this post very short. Today I can’t bare to be Debbie Downer. Even if I embody her. I simply must hold on to some of my fleeting resolve. So it seems fitting that I post my personal confessionals on Fridays. I learned recently that traditionally Mondays and Fridays have the least traffic on a site. More illusionary anonymity I suppose.
You know the hardest part of losing your best friend? Sometimes they’re the only one you really need to talk to when the s*#&$! hits the fan. And then come the times when you just want to be held for a moment, to be able let go, feel supported and loved.
I have gutter cleaning planned for tomorrow and thankfully bridge with friends to help distract me. And perhaps maybe I’ll find some calm. Two weeks ago I said I was waiting for something new to arrive or the other shoe. Well the shoe landed. Never knew I had so many pairs. Well till Monday be good to yourself and your loved ones.
Blast from This Blogs Past
The Weekend Reading List
- America’s Mood Map: An Interactive Guide to the United States of Attitude ~ Which state matches your personality? I love these quizzes. First time I took it I got Oregon. I tried again aiming for California and kept getting Georgia. Once that was done I took the Big Five personality test. I told you I like quizzes.
- Recipe for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups ~Now that sugar has been cut out of my diet I have reverted to voyeurism. Seriously just lather me up.
- Real Life: How Do You Make Friends? ~ This blog article corresponded perfectly with an conversation my friends I were having about the increasing difficulty of meeting friends as you age.
- why-not-fix-bad-day ~ This post needs to read if for no other than the most adorable dog pictures. Okay and always Shannon’s advise is wonderful.
- Philly Invents Twinky Burger Before Southerners ~ As a Philly girl born and raised I can’t for the life of me fathom why the southerns are surprised by this.
Don’t Know Why ~ Norah Jones
You must be logged in to post a comment.