I imagine this is what the students at NYFA wish they could be doing. Unfortunately with the show only a day away all caught in a bundle of nerves and anticipation I suspect they look like this …
They’re in the final push before their designs hit the runway in the 9th Annual NYFA Student Fashion Show. So if your free on Saturday come see the creations of :
Cory Ellen Boberg
Til’ then here is another
Blast for This Blogs Past
And in honor of the students and their endeavors this weeks reading list is dedicated to the Business of Fashion. So many, so little time. Good luck!
The Weekend Reading List
- How to Produce a (mini)Fashion Line: Barriers to Entry ~ Annching Wang
- Are you ready for Wholesale? A must Have Checklist. ~Retail Minded
- Designer’s Guide to a business plan ~Fashion Incubator
- Can you talk the “retail” talk? ~Retail Recipes
- Preparing your Pitch to Independent Retailers ~Retail Minded
- 5 Steps to WOO a Retail Buyer! ~ Retail Recipes
- Rejected By a Retailer? Ask Why. ~Retail Minded
- Trade Show Calendar ~ Apparel News
- Ask Grace: Finding the Right Sales Rep ~Oh MY Handmade
- First Versus Third Person Narrative: Theories on Writing Bios for Fashion Businesses ~ Bespoken
- Does Trend Forecasting Really Matter? ~Annching Wang
- Business of Fashion article It’s Time to Talk About Fashion’s Poor Payors. Retailers put the squeeze on young designers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.