The Weekend is here and full of goodness. I have a friend in town visiting from Canada, another friend just returned home from Chicago, bridge this weekend with a wonder group of ladies, and breakfast with Terry from NYFA to finish up the final runway order for the upcoming student Fashion Show. There is more on my to-do list then I usually allow… especially this time of year. But I am actually eager for the weekend and I haven’t felt that for awhile. So it’s nice.
My article Croquis Part II continues to remain my most read blog entry every week. So in hopes of encouraging you to visit some of my older work I’m including a Blast from this Blogs Past. Please visit Sabbath & Community.
Till then as usual here is…..
The Weekend Reading List
- On Shoes ~ Fish Monkey writes a commentary on the obsession with shoes spurred by a Facebook post and corresponding questions, “What’s with the whole shoe situation?”.
- Throwing in the Towel~Midlifetrippin
- I Want to Run Away With You~ Thought Catalog
- And it’s not even my birthday ~ The Curvy CEO writes about the lessons she learned in her first year of blogging.
- 3 Things Every Business Can Learn From March Madness ~ Jonah Berger
- 25 Quotes to Inspire you to Become a Better Leader ~ Dave Kerpen
- Show Studio~ Footage of Celia Birtwell drawing live with Marian Newman’s nib nails while in conversation with Stephen Jones.
- This month’s Genlux Magazine – Where fashion photography meets the illustrated world of Katie Rodgers. A Little preview below.