So I had big plans to share Men’s Fashion Illustrations this week but procrastinated. The truth is when I draw men I think I make them look feminine. I swear! I drew Giselle and Tom Brady and he looked like a girl. That’s just not right.
So I will leave that for another time. I have been working on custom portraits and there are men involved. So eventually they will grace the blog. Speaking of blogs here are a few to check out over the weekend Grungy Gentleman , Mesayah~Life Through The Mic & Tom Kenyon’s documentary Film The Boy Who Sang to the World.
Weekend Reading List:
- Iconic Coats ~ Mr. porter
- Man and Boy: Cool Dad, Nerd Dad~ Mr. porter
- The Essentials:The Classic Items Every Man Should Own for Autumn/Winter~ Mr Porter
- Ironing a Men’s Workshirt ~ Put this on
- 8 Things You Should Fight For Everyday ~ Marc & Angel
Lastly….a great tune and summer fashions to beckon the sun.
Image: Skyward by DCT
You must be logged in to post a comment.