It’s been awhile since I’ve done a weekend post so I thought it was about time.
My first attempt at a giveaway turned out to be a dismal failure. So I took things into my own hands and changed the giveaway to a random gift. Since no one ever made any guesses on the song she’s listening to (FYI was My Funny Valentine) I decided to give 5 X 7 prints of my sketch to the two lovely ladies that liked the item on my Etsy Store. So my lovely admirers Amanda & Brie are soon to receive their spontaneous gift. They are in the mail as we speak.
The interesting thing is that I found this to be even more fun….for me that is. I think I need to seek out other random acts of kindness in my daily life.
I have also begun to post my lunchtime doodles on Pinterest. I will still post them here from time to time but you can find the majority of them over at Pinterest.
So heading into the weekend here are a few gems worth sharing.
- For your listening pleasure and I truly do mean pleasure meet Rebecca Ferguson.
Weekend Reading List:
- The Vest is Yet to Come:Fall 2012 Men’s Fashion Trends ~ Fashion One
- Overflowing With Love (for your listening pleasure ~ american rebelle
- 9 Lessons from 9 Inspiring Quotes I Live By~ Marc&Angel Hack Life
- J.W Anderson Re-See ~ Show Studio
- Why Not Live in a Smaller Home? ~ Simply Luxurious
Lastly if you are looking for a little distraction I recommend Coco before Chanel. I recently watched it(again). If you haven’t seen and love Chanel it is definitely worth checking out.
I plan to have more posts next week of the artwork I have been working on. And I intend to post my newest greeting cards to me store.
Till then have a great weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.