Seriously, if I had to pick only one food to eat for the rest of my life. You know those stupid quizzes? For me it would be a good fresh-baked baguette. Thankfully, since there are so many lovely things to pair with a baguette, I don’t have to live with only one . That makes me sound like I am “in” to food which I am not. This photo just evoked the thought of climbing in back of the van and traveling off to deliver bread over the French countryside.
I have begun the holiday weekend by taking an additional day off from work. Yeah! Yesterday I sold another print from my Etsy store. Yeah again! Sale #2 in 2 years. Thank you Ms. Newton. I hope it “Graces” your wall. I also discovered a new illustrator whose work I am crushing on. Anna Dray. Check out her Blog and Etsy Shop.
Then I came across this blog entry titled The Best thing about Summer. No it is not the weather but for this gal reading. I agree. I have read most of the books on her list…..I am significantly older. So naturally I have had more time to tackle must read lists. Right now I am working my way through Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking. I also picked up this magazine for the check out stand:
This could of course harken some upcoming furniture reorganization. Inevitable for me when I am seeking change. And I feel a need for change coming on.
I hope you find some time to rest over the holiday weekend, connections with your loved ones and a sense of renewal.
Weekend Reading List:
- Looking For The Best Baguette in paris ~ LUXUO
- Recipe for Simple Garlic Mushroom Bruschetta ~ Donal Skehan (Now I of course would saute the Mushroom in Marsala Wine since this is how I like them at one of my favorite haunts).
- 10 Habits you must quit to be Happy ~ Marc&Angel Hack Life
- What Midnight in Paris Teaches Us ABout Every Artist ~ Jeff Goins
- Tools For Creating a Meaningful Life ~ Huffington Post
You must be logged in to post a comment.