Heading into the weekend as usual I am full of good intentions, all the things I want to accomplish, all the articles I have continually promised to finish. At some point I need to stop repeating myself or else become a wolf crier.
Work has taken off at an unbelievable pace. My stress levels are maxed. My plan is to give myself a break this weekend and find a moment or two of peace and quiet. Beyond the reprieve we shall see what else if anything I can accomplish. Rest would be enough.
So with this in mind I will make no promises. I still have more croquis posts in the works and hands down these are your favorite posts or so the stats say. First the Croquis, next Paper Craft. I see I’m not the only one fascinated by the incredible things artists can do with paper.
If you are a paper loving friend you should definitely take time and check out the blog Printmatter. And from the blog of a husband and wife team you have to see Yen’s Parisian Rocco limited edition prints. Wow!
Until Next Week……
Weekend Reading List:
- Remember The Summer We Didn’t Eat? ~ Thought Catalog
- Swallow Your Feelings ~ Julie Beck for Thought Catalog
- Color Psychology for Ecommerce ~ Mark Hayes (Shopify)
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Willpower ~ Real Simple
- Why not…Recognize the Stages of Making a Lifestyle Change? ~ SLL
- The Art of Happiness for 2012 ~ Huffington Post
You must be logged in to post a comment.