…and a Happy New Year!
We have come the the end of 2011 and are heading head first into 2012. For most, this is a time of reflection looking back over the year past and goal setting for the future year to come.
Years ago I stopped making New Year’s resolutions. Deciding instead to live my life everyday striving towards my goals. To assess where I am at in my life daily and determine whether or not I am heading where I want to go. If not then to adjust my sails. This became my daily routine not just once every year.
So to all you resolution setters whether daily or yearly I hope your goals come to fruition in 2012. And for all of us I hope for a New Year full of change. See you in 2012!
Weekend Reading List:
- Ideal New Year’s Eve versus Actual New Year’s Eve ~ Thought Catalog
- Best Fashion Photos of 2011 ~ Huffington Post
- Books of the Year 2011 ~ The Atlantic
- Let Change Be Your Goal for 2012 ~ Retail minded
- LBD ~ Stylelist
- A Single Person’s Contributions to the Annual Family Newsletter ~ Thought Catalog
- The Hit List: 13 Things Crucial For Your Success [In any Field] ~ Chase Jarvis