The dress in this photo hints to my color concept for painting wallflowers.
I completed watercoloring a bunch of my fashion sketches last weekend playing around with a new watercolor travel kit. I hope to scan them soon so I can begin to share. I also have Halloween inspired sketches to complete and post for Monday. See you then!
Weekend reading list:
- 30 Truths I’ve learned in 30 Years ~ Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Modern Love- Sometimes, It’s not you ~ The New York Times
- 10 Things to stop caring about today ~ Marc and Angel Hack Life
- What Butterflies Have Taught Me ~ Simply Luxurious life
- 14 Principles For Fashion Designers in the New Fashion Market ~ Annching Wang
- The Creative Class- Peter Marino, Architect ~ Business of Fashion
For your listening pleasure I had to share Alexi Murdoch’s Something beautiful.
So much more than just a song it plays like a chant and a promise.
You must be logged in to post a comment.