As I head into the weekend the words of Steve Jobs Stanford University Commencement speech are running around in my head. I am indebted to him for the numerous insights packed into this speech, thought provoking and perfect inspiration for my Monday meditation.
This weekend the measurements class comes to a close. If I can find the time I hope to put the finishing touches on How to Draw your Personalized Croquis and color some fashion plates. I have Tuesday Talent Interviews to complete. But I have been saying that for weeks. Perhaps I will follow my curiosity and intuition this weekend I find their guidance priceless.
Weekend reading list:
- RIP Steve Jobs: Love, Loss and Faith + I’m Clearing the Space ~ Annching Wang
- The business of Blogging – The Satorialist ~ The business of Fashion
- Curated: What is Slow Fashion? ~ Annching Wang
- 10 Career Lessons from Julia Child ~ Get Rich Slowly
- 27 Healthy Habits of Happiness ~ Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Savory or Sweet Popcorn recipes ~ Simply Luxurious Life
And if shopping is in the cards perhaps this iphone cover by Tibi. You can even upload your own fashion illustration for a completely customized design.
Image: The Satorialist