After having to postpone the Fall Semester’s Storyboard class last week due to a bout of flu we managed to get off to a good start this week. So here’s hoping that trajectories continue onward and upward. This weekend it’s all about Measurements!
Weekend reading suggestions:
- Why Stereotypes should be let go– Simply Luxurious life
- Do you suffer from Decision Fatigue?-NY Times by John Tierney
- A Story of Fireflies: 3 Rules to light the spark in your business-Annchingwang
- Andrew Zuckerman video-My Elders Part I– The Anthropologist
- Blogging, empowerment, and the “adjacent possible”-Wordyard
- Meet Jacqueline West, Method Costume Designer-WWD Magazine
- Water– A poem from A Voice of One’s Own
- Why not be more Productive?-(Part I of III)-Simply luxurious life
Here are two video suggestions as well:
- Daphne Guiness Undressed– Nowness
- Series Catwalk- Part I– One models’ journey through Milan Paris New York-Christy Turlington-Youtube
Image: Simply Luxurious Life
You must be logged in to post a comment.