For today’s meditation I am borrowing a blog entry from Kelly Rae Roberts- What if we let it all the way in?
- What if we didn’t push it away?
- What if we believed we were worthy of its grace?
- What if we let it through the impossible brokenness, and into the wide open space of receiving?
- What if we trusted its vulnerability as pure strength?
- What if we let it win and the ambivalence go?
- What if we didn’t try to stop it when the fear arrived?
- What if we allowed it to come closer? Into our work, into our marriages, our conversations, our forgiveness, our creativity, our daily walks, our hellos, our goodbyes, our hearts.
- What if we let love all the way in?
Image: Very Very Chic