For this weekend’s post I chose one of my own Photo Pairs, Bicycle Sunday. Hope you have a fabulous long weekend! I know I am looking forward to an extra day off.
Video to jump start the weekend:
Janie Taylor for Chloé
The Prima Ballerina Models the Fashion House’s Ethereal Collection
New York City Ballet principal Janie Taylor road tests Chloé’s dance-inspired spring/summer 2011 collection with choreographer and corps de ballet member Justin Peck in today’s short by director Bon Duke. Set to Philip Glass’s “String Quartet No. 3, ‘Mishima’: IV. 1962: Body Building,” the impassioned routine was conceived by Peck in a bid to capture the multidimensional aspects of the performance on camera.~link~ Janie Taylor for Chloe
- The difference between true faith and blind confidence
- Why not… Savor the last days of summer?
- Pure Threads– 5 Piece collection designed by Emma Watson & Alberta Ferretti
- Clarity vs. Obscurity
- The Anthropologist- The Burning House.- A Photo archive of what 20 people would take with them.
- The three P’s of Online Indulgence
- The Designer: you. The maker: who? –NY Times article, On the web design your own clothes.
Images: (1) Bicycle Lane by DCTdesigns (2) latinamericana
You must be logged in to post a comment.